Re: Semper FI website

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Staten Island Runner Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Glenn Ribotsky on October 10, 2004 at 08:26:05:

In Reply to: Semper FI website posted by ernie beach on October 05, 2004 at 23:22:48:

I called Joann Nuzzo at the Boro Pres' office--she is the Director of Special/Public Events there, and nominally the race director--an asked if they would allow Rich Re to put a direct link to the website on the front page of sirunning.com, or allow him to download the application from the website Ernie listed and post it on said front page, as people who don't go in to the Forum may not otherwise know about it.

I told her that publicity wise, they should make a bit more of an effort to reach out to the running community, for the sake of drawing numbers to the race--not only was this site not originally contacted, but the race was not listed in George Kochman's SI Advance October Road Racing Notebook list, leading to the idea that he was not contacted either. i tried to impress upon her that these were the major placed runners look to for race info.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

User ID:
Password:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Staten Island Runner Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]